Female Figure (Study for Le Chant d’Amour)
Edward Burne-Jones, Signed and dated lower left: '1863'
- Country House
- Mells Manor
- Female Figure (Study for Le Chant d’Amour)
- Signed and dated lower left: '1863'
- Medium and support
- Black and red chalk on paper
- Overall height: 31 cm, Overall width: 36 cm
- Edward Burne-Jones (1833-1898)
- Catalogue Number
Henry James, ‘The London Exhibitions: The Grosvenor Gallery’, The Nation, 23 May 1878, p. 338, repr. in John L. Sweeney, ed., ‘The Painter’s Eye’, Cambridge, Mass: Harvard University Press, 1956, pp. 162–4.1